It’s time to get wild with these Where the Wild Things Are invitations:
Well? What do ya think? The real wild thing is that I made these for one of my besties that I have known since 8th grade and that is having a baby three weeks after me 🙂 We get to be moms together! If you are into these scary monsters here is what you will need:
1) Click here to download the Where The Wild Things Are Monster SVG File for free!
2) A cutting machine, compatible software that will work with the .svg file (I use to use the Cricut with Sure Cuts A Lot 2, but now I am using the Silhouette Cameo with the Silhouette Connect), and cutting accessories (mats, blades, etc.)
3) Paper, googly eyes, glue, pop-up adhesives
Here is how to create the monsters:
1) Download the monster .svg
2) Print and cut your pieces
3) Glue nose onto face, then teeth onto mouth, then glue that piece below the nose
4) Glue on bigger hair piece and then googly eyes
5) Use pop-up adhesives and put on smaller hair piece
6) Glue on event information circles on the inside of the invite
7) Send out invitations and enjoy your event!
Check back later for additional Where The Wild Things Are .svg files that can be used for additional decorations….