Archive for September, 2013
Yay! It is that time of year again! Get out those Halloween decorations and throw a party for your little ones! Here is an invitation idea that can get your party started:
I made these sweet and simple so they can be done in large quantities. Here is all you need:
1) A cutting machine (I use a Cricut) and my Ghost .svg – Download Ghost .svg file right here!
2) Paper, glue, ribbon, googley eyes, foam adhesives, and a pen
Put it all together:
1) Use the .svg to cut out all the shapes (ghost body, hands, and square background)
2) Print party info. then cut to fit square background (purple in picture)
3) Glue party info. onto background paper, then attach hands with foam adhesives for a 3D effect
4) Glue party info./background/hands piece onto body below the eye marks
5) Add googley eyes and ribbon
6) Draw a smile
7) Party it up and enjoy your Halloween!