… or make them part of your party! Being a long time Ariel fan, I was super excited when I found out that my niece, Novalee, wanted to have The Little Mermaid as her birthday theme this year! Hopefully these will help when your little one tells you that she wants a Little Mermaid party too:
And to make things better… these were so easy and inexpensive to make! Just look below for tips and instructions on how to recreate these Ariel invites!
1) Download the CLAM SVG HERE:
2) DOWNLOAD THE ARIEL IMAGE AND SVG HERE FOR FREE: Click HERE for Ariel Print and SVG File
3) Cut your pieces, including your printed information piece
4) Glue purple shell on top of pink background shell, then glue information piece to inside of pink shell
5) Carefully apply a layer of glitter to the pink cutouts. Like s0:
6) Attach Ariel with pop-up adhesives for more dimension
7) Enjoy your party and check back later for some more party ideas!